Thursday, January 14, 2010

Getting Revved Up Again

Well, I can see that the last time I updated was nearly two months ago, so I think it's appropriate to check back in for a minute.

This post will be more of a place holder. I wanted to just say that I plan on posting up some thoughts soon. Things that you can expect to hear about: My winter break, my New Year's resolutions (past and present), books I recently finished, my process of taking the GRE/applying to Master's of Divinity programs, my opinion on Conan/Leno debate, my observations on becoming a vegetarian, some cool things I found/rediscovered while I was doing a thorough reorganization of my room, or possibly my thoughts on my next and final semester at Drury University.

All of these things are for sure to come within the next few days. But for now, I am going to go get some dinner, shower, enjoy my time with Mom and Dad, go visit my girlfriend, and get all situated for my return the to my beloved Drury.

Anyway, I hope that this list of things to come is a sufficient post that will tide everyone over until I fully commit to getting back in the swing of things :)

Oh yea! I just found out that I am required to host a blog for my Hip Hop Nation class, so I will eventually put a link to that on here too, so you can get a double dose of Matt's thoughts!! Aren't you all out there just so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment