Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hygiene Pet Peeve

I just wanted to throw this out there because I was thinking about it this morning. I hate cutting my finger nails, and here's why: the moment after I have done the deed, I need nails. I cut my finger nails this morning and, lo and behold, I needed to peel stickers off of my new binders for school. This is not a freak occurance of bad luck. It is consistently a problem. There's always a scratch, or a smudge of what-not, or a seal needing to be broken right after you cut you nails. That sucks. Hands down.

What I'm trying to say is that I hate cutting my nails. Hygiene is already low on my list. But this just another slap in the face. Thanks a lot, hygiene. What have you done for me lately, really?

3 comments:

  1. Matt, this post is troubling. Men with long fingernails = gross...your hygiene is already questionable anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make one edit.

    I have found a passion for one form of hygiene and that is flossing. I love it. Just really feels like you are cleaning and it feels nice and fresh afterwards.

    But I maintain my position on fingernail cutting in spite of ^intense opposition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flossing is the one of the forms of hygiene I fail to do, so kudos to that.

    If you don't believe me, look at this: http://www.worldslongestfingernails.com/wp-images/shridhar_chillal2_lrg.jpg

    ReplyDelete