Monday, October 5, 2009

A Moment to Celebrate

Well. I finally did it.

I am the champion of my public Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball league. 2009 was just my year. I played my cards right, and I just seemed to do no wrong come play-off time. I should accredit my success to Roy Halladay, Ryan Howard, and Aaron Hill, but I won't. For this moment, I'm going to bask in the glow of my excellent management skills. Ah.


Anyway, today was a bit rushed. I once again had a news story to write for the Mirror literally moments before it was due. Second week in a row. It makes writing the stories a little more exciting, but also a bit more stressful. It will be much better once I get a paycheck... Is it strange that Drury only pays out once a month? I hate that.


I still haven't caught up on Glee for this week. I didn't catch the episode last Wednesday. I just gotta make time for that because there's no come back once you are behind by two episodes.

OK, well more homework, dinner, and what not.

1 comment:

  1. The last episode of Glee was a good one. You'll enjoy it. New episode tomorrow! And then the wedding!!! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete