Saturday, October 3, 2009

YES!

So tonight, I went to a flea market with Ma and Pa. I got some great movies. I hope that everyone is super jealous of this excellent list:

1. Plan 9 From Outer Space (Worst Movie of All-Time)

2. They Came From Beyond Space (Just looked like a great, old Sci-Fi film)

3. Outbreak (Awesome movie about a viral, well, outbreak... also a staple in pop culture references... the Deadly Motaba Virus!!!)

And all for a grrrrrrand total of $6.25. Wow. All the people at the Estate, prepare for some delicious movie viewing.


In other news, Drury Girl's Volleyball suffered a loss tonight to Northern Kentucky U. It was a great match, but just didn't work out. There was one call that lots of people got mad about, and it was sort of justified, but one Mom got reallllly mad... It's kind of embarrassing. I will be the first to say I have no problem harassing a ref, but at a crucial moment in the game, when it could still go either way, have faith in the team. It's one point. You gotta move on. If you can move on and still win, then do it. Succeed in the face of adversity, that's what I like to live by. And don't be excessively mean. Two phrases to live by. OK, off to dinner with the fam. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...my mom is the worst about yelling at referees and making embarrassing comments during Doug's basketball games, lol. They're just really into it, I guess :) Glad you're having fun with the fam.

    ReplyDelete