Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rainy Day

I hate rainy days.


Well, I guess that's not fair. When I don't have to be in class, and I don't have to be outside, and I don't have to wear shoes, they are not so bad.

My major complaint is wet socks. They make the day really unenjoyable and you never really feel comfortable in any class. And no matter how you hold your umbrella, your backpack and your pants are going to get wet.

Anyway, last nights Cardinals game was surprisingly frustrating to watch. The Cards struggled all game on offense and defense, and neither team retired three consecutive batters. The game lasted roughly 4 hours. Long one, even by baseball standards. New game tonight, though. And the Blues home opener!! Yes. I'm so excited for it.

Well, now I have to present about Frederick Douglass and primary sources. Yes! OK, enjoy the various sport events tonight. Maybe open a nice cold Budweiser. Either way, take it easy tonight. Tomorrow is Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, rainy days. I just want to stay under my covers...which I did today. And I was late to class :(

    ReplyDelete